-
March 5th, 2004, 03:33 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
a FREE online translator which converts
hebrew into english.... whole sentences,
not simply words
if you can find one.... and it will help
me in my situation, you fucking rule
-
March 5th, 2004, 03:52 PM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
as good as i am, even i am having trouble finding one.... [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 5th, 2004, 06:20 PM
#3
TastinGood
Guest
hmmm
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2004, 04:13 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
...it COULD also turn out to be quite profitable
for you....
-
March 6th, 2004, 06:15 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I don't see Hebrew on here but there may be a link to it somewhere... [img]frown.gif[/img]
***wants a B for effort [img]tongue.gif[/img] ***
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
-
March 6th, 2004, 06:30 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
?No lo veo tampoco! ?Usted pensar?a que tendr?an hebreo???
Haha! Good link Wild! I like!!!
-
March 6th, 2004, 09:05 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
hey LL! hey wild! long time no see!
yeah.. i checked babelfish... its all good though...
screw it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I couldnt find Hebrew but German is funny sounding
^^^^^Couldnt I Entdeckung Hebr?er, aber Deutscher ist lustiges Klingen^^^
-
March 8th, 2004, 08:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I was too lazy to look for that translator,
but here's a site on spiders in ohio. [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.marion.ohio-state.edu/SpiderWeb/MainPage.htm
-
March 8th, 2004, 09:06 PM
#10
TastinGood
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks